1) ATH Moto, the owner and administrator of this website, is a Bulgaria data operator
2) ATH Moto respects the regulations in force, including those related to the protection of personal data of the partners.
3) Also, the regulations regarding the confidentiality and protection of personal data have always been respected and we will continue to do so, adapting to the new European requirements of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016 regarding the processing of personal data.
4) Your trust in our services and staff is one of our main concerns. In this context, in order to provide you with the best possible experience, we focus on continuous improvement throughout our activity.
5) Since the foundation, ATH Moto respects and attaches importance to best practices in the online field.
6) ATH Moto knows the importance of your personal data and is committed to protecting their confidentiality and security. Therefore, it is important for us to provide you in an integrated manner with information related to the processing of your personal data, within these Terms and Conditions.
7) ATH Moto is the legal entity whose object of activity is: trade in motorcycles, related parts and accessories, maintenance and repair of motorcycles and the complete contact details of the company are e-mail: email@example.com, tel: 00359877999761.
8) ATH Moto processes by automated and manual means your personal data in order to provide services and goods in the field of activity of the company, execution of contracts concluded with the company, in order to promote the company's services (marketing, including direct marketing), competitions, advertising lotteries, making commercial communications for ATH Moto services, including those offered together with ATH Moto partners, granting bonuses to customers or benefits in promotional campaigns, to fulfill legal obligations of the company such as communication of information to the competent state bodies as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the company, as is the case of image processing through video recordings for the protection of persons and goods inside the company's headquarters.
9) The personal data provided by you may be used for promotional purposes (marketing), sales (bidding) or for various notifications, with your explicit consent.
10) The personal data processed are intended for use by the company and may be communicated only to the following recipients: to you as a data subject or to your legal representatives, to the staff of the company, to central and local authorities according to legal provisions, to the persons empowered by the company in its capacity of operator, to the courier company of deliveries, to the online payment processor Netopia - Mobilpay in case of payment by bank card.
11) In order to achieve the mentioned processing purposes, the company will process personal data during the existence of your consent or during the execution of the concluded contract / provision of specific services, as well as subsequently in order to comply with applicable legal obligations, including archiving provisions.
12) Under the conditions provided by the legislation in the field of personal data processing, you benefit from the following rights: the right to information; the right to access data; the right to rectification; the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"), as far as the conditions provided by law are met; the right to restrict processing; the right to data portability; the right to opposition; the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision; and the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
13) In the situation where your personal data are processed based on consent, you also have the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data without affecting the legality of the processing done until that time.
14) You, as the data subject, are obliged to provide complete, up-to-date and correct data.
15) The refusal to provide personal data may determine the impossibility for the company to provide specific services and / or for the fulfillment of the other processing purposes by ATH Moto.
16) We also confirm that we do not store or request special data such as political orientation, religious orientation etc.
17) On our site, there is the possibility that any visitor can request the deletion of information from the database (if they think they could have the phone, e-mail address or name stored with us) or give Agreement for registration / update and subscription to the newsletter. When we have the possibility (if necessary) for users to log in to the site, any customer with an account opened on our site can access the account administration area. In addition, on this page you can consult information about GDPR and ask:
- E-mail report with the existing data in the site database
- Request to delete data
- Account closure request (if applicable)
- Unsubscribe to the Newsletter
18) When you no longer wish to receive newsletters or informational materials from ATH Moto, you can unsubscribe using the "Unsubscribe" or "Unsubscribe" button in the body of the email received or on this Data Protection Policy (GDPR) page.
19) We ensure that we process personal data in compliance with the following principles:
- The data is safe
- ATH Moto customers always have control of this data, as we presented in the previous paragraphs
20) We inform you that we have implemented within the company the procedure related to GDPR and thus we have complied with European directives (Regulation 2016/679 / EU applied by all European Union states)
If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, do not use any of our websites or provide us with your personal data. Some services may be subject to the provision of your personal information.
21) For more details on the processing activities performed by ATH Moto, as well as on the rights you enjoy in this context, you can address a request (in material format / electronic format by e-mail) to the data protection official from the company to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
telefon/ fax: 00359877999497 / 00359893784453 / 00359877999761
adresa: бул. "Ботевградско шосе" № 415 София